Sunday, July 4, 2010

Zeus and his Snuggie :)

For Christmas, Steve's parents gave me a royal blue snuggie... I know exactly what you're thinking and TRUST ME - it was not a gift I asked for! I'm not a 'Snuggie Person' and I had no idea what to do with this good intention gift. One night, Steve put it over Zeus when he was laying down on his bed and he covered him up completely, just letting his head peek out ... Zeus kind of looked surprised, sniffed it a little, then laid his head down. Next... he let out the loudest and longest moan... sort of like us humans make when we've had the longest day of our lives and we've finally retired for the night in freshly cleaned and lavender scented sheets... (that's my fantasy, so leave me alone :)  ). Steve and I looked at each other with BIG eyes, smiled and laughed. It was so cute! And we've let him have my snuggie ever since. Every night (even on some of the hot ones) we cover him up with his snuggie and it's lights out for him. He totally sacks out when it's covering him. Sometimes in the winter he'd wake up in the middle of the night because it had fallen off him and he'd whimper over and over again until one of us got up to cover him with his snuggie again. Once we did, he would lay his head down, moan and it was 'Good Night' all over again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment