Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Downward Facing Dog










I have heard of classes available for humans to take yoga classes with their dogs... It's true!! Not that I've taken this class nor do I plan on attending anything of the like any time soon (maybe never, actually). But I have to say: I think Zeus is way ahead of the game and he's NEVER taken a class!
When he was just a wee tot (wee.. right!), we created a bed for him out of the bottom half of a small dog crate. We dolled it up with blankets galore so it was soft and comfy... And he'd always end up in these positions. He's more flexible than most dogs, I'm sure of it  :) In these photos he's completely twisted and forming a backwards circle with his nose touching his toes!
This is Zeus at 12 weeks old practicing his Toe-ward Facing Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment